When I was little I thought being an adult meant not having a bed time but I’ve come to realize that it just means being in charge of my own bed time and it turns out that I am not equipped to handle that responsibility.
- Dear diet industry: Calorie counting is inaccurate. BMI is inaccurate. BMR and metabolism calculators are inaccurate. Grams of x, y and z needed a day are inaccurate.
- Stop trying to turn living, breathing, wonderful human beings into numbers.
- Reminder #1: Food is my medicine and nourishment for my body
- Reminder #2: It is perfectly okay to eat above and beyond my mealplan.
- Reminder #3: Normal people eat more on some days. It doesn't hurt them, and it won't hurt me either.
"I wish to live a life that causes my soul to dance inside my body."
Dele Olanubi (via bealightinthedark)
"I destroyed my body for a peace of mind I never got."
Unknown (via anorsexic)